Recipe: ‘Ridiculously Good Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins’
Our customers love these muffins. They’re deliciously moist, and gooey white chocolate buttons are the perfect foil for the irresistible raspberries.
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup plain yoghurt
150g melted butter
2 cups plain flour
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup white chocolate buttons
Ready to rock those muffins?
1. Preheat oven to 170°C and line a muffin tin (either 6 jumbo cups or 12 regular cups) with baking paper or liners.
2. In a bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until thoroughly combined. Add in eggs, milk, yoghurt, whisk again.
3. Add flour, mix until a batter forms. It will be quite runny in consistency, but this ensures the muffins stay moist when baking.
4. Fold raspberries and white chocolate through batter, divide batter evenly between muffin cups.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden on top, then eat one even though it’s too hot (you know you want to).
7. If you can, hide the evidence: let the muffins cool, do the dishes, hide the muffins; they’re ridiculously good, remember!